Nominations for the 2018 Raleigh Hall of Fame are currently closed.
- The non-profit organization must have been in existence for at least 15 years prior to the date of nomination.
- The non-profit organization must have made a significant and extraordinary contribution to the City of Raleigh.
- The non-profit organization’s achievements and contributions must have had lasting value and importance and must have withstood the test of time.
- The non-profit organization must operate on a non-profit basis and must be recognized as a non-profit entity by taxing authorities. Proof of this recognition must be submitted with the nomination packet.
To nominate a non-profit organization for induction into the Raleigh Hall of Fame, please complete the nomination form and submit a statement explaining the significant and worthy contributions this non-profit organization has made to Raleigh. The statement should be no more than three pages, double-spaced. Please include pertinent information that supports consideration of this non-profit organization. Specific qualities and characteristics should address the following:
- Effectiveness — What about this non-profit organization was ground-breaking? How has it helped solve community problems? Did it fill a gap in services?
- Longevity — Over what period of time did this organization make its contribution(s)? Have the contributions had a cumulative effect? What is the permanent legacy?
- Leadership — Was this organization a trailblazer? Did it face or overcome adversity to reach its goals? Has it provided training and opportunities for leadership development?
- Impact on Raleigh — Describe the impact the organization has had on Raleigh.
Additional supporting material that documents and directly attests to non-profit organization’s contributions, achievements and character may be included, such as supporting letters.
If your nominee is chosen for induction, you or a designee will be requested to be the Nominator/Partner to the Raleigh Hall of Fame induction process which includes:
- Attending the Partner’s Breakfast (early June) at which a package of information will be distributed detailing the October Induction Ceremony;
- assisting in providing information necessary to promote the event and your inductee.
** Please print and sign the Nominator’s Statement at page 3 of the nomination form and either scan it and submit it via email to email@example.com or mail in the paper copy. **
If you cannot use the web form below, you may download and print the nomination form.
2018 Nomination Form for a Non-profit Organization
Nominations must be submitted for consideration by March 16, 2018.
and mail to:
Raleigh Hall of Fame
Attention: Selection Committee
Post Office Box 6128
Raleigh, North Carolina 27628-6128
If you have any questions or need assistance, you may contact our Event Coordinators, Laura Isley at firstname.lastname@example.org or Amy Merriman at email@example.com.